beadf26e4a9239e1cfa166142e0a44bc

MyHosting Vps review

WebMaster Discussions Forums VPS Reviews MyHosting Vps review

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  helen 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

open
    Participant

Cheap and Fast, but only plesk panel.

helen
    Participant

Hey
    i need your help for the best performance of sending an email,
    check this server:
    centos 6 + cpanel + dovecot + 10 additional ip + 15 domain
    i want to configure sending email service which can switch ip and domain for prevent any spamming result in gmail or etc,
    this server is use for our company newsletter,
    i have configure all general setting like rdns spf and dkim,
    how can i use all this ips and domain ?
    how can i host these domains? use one of them + park others ??

helen
    Participant

I?want?to?choose?the?best?web?host?that?provides?reliable?email?hosting?services.
    I’ve?had?Parallels?in?the?past?which?I?loved?because?I?do?not?need?simple.?However,?my?VPS?was?moved?to?a?newer?and?faster?server?recently?but?now?has?OpenVZ?which?I?am?not?real?happy?with.?One?of?the?reasons?is?it?does?not?show?cpu?usage?which?Parallels?does.It?does?offer?the?option?to?set?up?reverse?DNS?but?it?doesn’t?work.?So?my?upstream?provider?must?have?it?disabled.?Since?I?pay?for?those?IP’s?I?should?be?able?to?set?up?reverse?DNS?on?them.I?would?like?to?hear?other?thoughts?on?this.

helen
    Participant

VPS Control Panel

What is your choice for VPS Control Panel? I’ve had Parallels in the past which I loved because I do not need simple. However, my VPS was moved to a newer and faster server recently but now has OpenVZ which I am not real happy with. One of the reasons is it does not show cpu usage which Parallels does.

It does offer the option to set up reverse DNS but it doesn’t work. So my upstream provider must have it disabled. Since I pay for those IP’s I should be able to set up reverse DNS on them.

I would like to hear other thoughts on this.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar