Setting up a redirect for the domain through Internet Information Services (IIS) can be done as follows:
1. Login to the server via Remote desktop connection.
2. Click on Start -> Administrative Tools -> Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager.
3. Right-click the plus sign next to the Computer Name, then the plus sign next to Web Sites.
4. Locate the site you would like to set the redirect for, right click on it, and choose Properties.
5. Once the Properties window is open, click on the Home Directory tab.
6. By default, the domain resource will be set to "A directory located on this computer". Click the radio button next to "A redirection to a URL".
7. You should now see the field change to include an 'http://'. Type in the URL you would like the domain to redirect to. For example www.testingredirect.com
. Once entered, click OK.
8. Your domain is now set for a URL redirect.